Cloth Myth Brasil
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.

Gemini Gold Saga + Pope Review

2 participantes

Ir para baixo

normal Gemini Gold Saga + Pope Review

Mensagem por turningegg 12.05.11 0:50

Gemini Gold Saga + Pope Review  01651-5
I remember since the show started I was always wondering how the bad guy was in Saint Seiya. As the Story continued, I was that Gemini Saga was the man villain and one of my most favorite characters in the saint seiya universe. I was hooked and I needed to get a figure of Saga as soon as I could. I was seven at the time and the only saga I could get in 1992 was a very blocky looking figure and very heavy. I was not very impressed. So now many years later the most perfect cloth of Gemini Saga is in my hands and I have a lot to say about this figure.

The first thing I saw when I got this figure is the massive box. It was so big almost as twice the size of a normal gold myth cloth. With a beautiful gold color and the picture of saga cloth and the anime form in the front, you just can’t wait to open the figure. As most myth cloth boxes it was a box style kind of box and with great letters and the symbol of Gemini on the side as most myth cloth have. As you go to the back of the box you can see you are getting almost 3 figures and a thrown for the figure. It was a sight to see with so many variations of this figure; you just go wild on how many things you can do with him. I could not wait no more and I opened the box. As soon as you open the box you see saga and his other body with the gray hair saga as well. You can see the amount of detail the figure has on his head and hair, so dynamic and smooth and the cloth was perfect to see. It was time to open the box and put this object mode together

Gemini Gold Saga + Pope Review  01651-2

As I opened the box, you can see most of the armor of this cloth is die cast metal. There were very few plastic parts but this figure had a lot of hands as well. So many hands that u just don’t know what to do with so many. The color of the cloth is great with these hard and soft variations of gold, you could just see yourself almost in the armor. On side A, you have most of the figures parts and the cape for the cloth. But in the back as well the thrown for the figure is there as well. The thrown is made out of plastic and needs no major assembly for the thrown. On side B, you have most of the parts for the object mode and parts for the Pope and the Evil head with the gray hair. It was a sight to see and so much great color the pope has with his armor as well. In the back of side be you have most of the robes and capes for the pope, as well with some chains for his neck. It was time to put the object mode together.

Gemini Gold Saga + Pope Review  01651-8

When I put the object mode together it took a bit of time, but the outcome was great. So dynamic and big and the cloth used every part of the Gemini cloth, not even one part was left behind. It was beautiful. From the great detail on the hands and the great representation of the cloth, I knew I needed to buy another one just to have the object mode on display. The instructions to do the object mode was very obvious, but still took a good 30+ minutes to make. It was time to make the figure and the pope.

As I put the figure together it was easy as cake, it took less than 15 minutes to get all the parts in the figure, the pope has a lot of cloth parts of silk and cotton, it felt I was dressing a doll sometimes. When I was done with both figures and put the thrown together I was in Awww. The figures was a perfect replica of the anime, both of them were, the colors came out so great and the red and the gold shined so bright, sometimes getting glare in my eyes. They are beautiful and perfect, sagas head looked great and the pope was as perfect as they anime. The pope came with a dagger as well and the dagger is full die cast metal. I was surprised to see it was. It was a great pleasure to make this figure.

Gemini Gold Saga + Pope Review  01651-3

At the end of the day, I was very happy. From the perfection of the cloth, to the color of the armor, to the silk and cotton robes of the pope, all the way to the throne, it was perfect. I would totally recommend buying this figure. It is one of the best ones in the gold saints Saint Seiya line and Gemini is a great addition to your collection. And you can’t go wrong with 2 figures on the package. You may want to consider the appendix just to have alternative heads for the cloth but it looks great by itself. This is a 10 out of 10 cloth. And I hope you love it as well.

I want to thank ishop2go for letting me review this cloth. As always this was a pleasure.
turningegg
turningegg

Masculino Peixes

http://www.clothmythbrasil.com/viewforum.forum?f=24

Ir para o topo Ir para baixo

normal Re: Gemini Gold Saga + Pope Review

Mensagem por Fernando83 12.05.11 0:54

Nem todos no fórum entendem o Inglês.

Not everyone in the forum understand English.
Fernando83
Fernando83

Masculino Capricórnio

https://www.facebook.com/fernando.santos.71619 http://www.clothmythbrasil.com/t9776-colecao-the-fernando83-collection-ensaio-misty-de-lagarto-pag-8

Ir para o topo Ir para baixo

Ir para o topo